Sunday, January 22, 2006

Because It's Fun and...

...also becuase I'm trying to come down from a particularly energizing evening. Thanks to Efren for the idea.

Four jobs you've had in your life:
-Development Director of a social justice nonprofit
-Executive Director of a youth consortium
-Bead store salesperson
-Cutco knife salesperson

Four movies you could watch over and over:
-Lackawanna Blues
-Brokeback Mountain
-The Empire Strikes Back
-The Godfather, Parts I & II

Four places you've lived:
-Alameda, CA
-Oakland
-Berkeley
-San Francisco

Four TV shows you love to watch:
-America's Next Top Model (my favorite, although this last cycle was a BIG disapppointment at the end)
-The Sopranos
-Will & Grace
-Any Lidia Bastianich cooking show

Four places you've been on vacation:
-Hawaii
-Joshua Tree
-Camping in the redwood forests up north
-LA
(Wow, I haven't been on vacation much. Most of my travel has been work-related. Kinda sad.)

Four websites you visit daily:
-sfgate.com
-google
-my blog
-my email (I don't like reading stuff online!)

Four of your favorite foods:
-Fried chicken
-Well-made Italian pasta dishes
-Sheep's or goat's milk cheeses (with a nicely paired wine)
-Tomatoes in many variations (but not ketchup!)

Four places you'd rather be:
-Sunbathing with my honey on a beach in Hawaii or the Philippines
-Getting a mudbath with one of my girls in Calistoga
-Hiking with a good friend on Mount Tamalpais
-Writing my novel in a secluded retreat house

Four albums you can't live without:
-La India/Llego La India
-Stevie Wonder/Songs in the Key of Life
-Donny Hathaway/These Songs for You
-Los Van Van/Greatest Hits

Four magazines you read:
-Yoga Journal
-Marie Claire
-Harper's (sometimes)
-Poets & Writers

Three cars you've owned:
-only one: a 1983 Subaru GLF. And I don't think it was even in my name, but my parents'!

No comments: