Monday, July 26, 2004

Koochie-koochie-KOO!

Babies, babies everywhere. It's raining babies. Babies on parade. I dream of babies.

In the past three months, no less than SIX (and I'm probably forgetting one or two) little ones have made their way into the world within my circle of friends and comrades. Among them is my godson, Kawayan ("bamboo" in Tagalog), who was born in late April--and has lots of hair on his big round head. ;-) Two more of the six babies were born in the past week, to J. & S., and G. & M., comrades in the movement who are new to this whole parenting thing. And I want to give a shout-out to Kathang-Pinay on the birth of her grandson!

Congratulations to all! And good luck raising the next generation of revolutionaries and visionaries. You know I'll be here when you need a baby-sitter. ;-)

No comments: